Cabin Equipment for professionals
The correct cubicle equipment is essential to be able to work safely and efficiently. Furthermore, the equipment should match your institute/practice’s profile.
At SÜDA, you will find optimised cabinets, chairs, magnifying lamps, compounds and equipment trolleys in a number of versions and designs, for all your professional requirements, which fit aesthetically and functionally into your working environment.
Ergonomics, resilience and low-maintenance in cubical equipment are a top priority for us in the development stage. Complementary systems for cleaning and sterilising your instruments and anti-microbial surfaces guarantee the highest standards of hygiene.
The all-rounder with integrated UV compartment and excellent space capacity
- 80 cm wide, DIN tested, certified mineral storage shelf, developed for workspaces with highest hygiene demands, extra robust, chemical-resistant, micro organisms don’t stand a chance
- Brackets for magnifying lamps, chiropody hand pieces and other accessories
- Equipment compartment with space for two chiropody devices (wet and dry technology)
- Integrated tech-box which accommodates and hides the device’s cable. All devices can be switched on and off via a master switch on the CUBUS’s rear panel
- Four spacious drawers, incl. fully extending and automatic soft closing function
- Integrated all over UV compartment with complete all-round light irradiation
- Convenient drawer inserts can be ordered
- With its soft easy-running wheels, the two front wheels are lockable for securing positioning and simultaneously flexible adjustment
- Available in more colours and patterns